Friday, August 15, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!


We are FINALLY home owners again. :)

After a sticky situation with getting our loan (our lender had a VERY ridiculous qualification for me to meet) and then our seller missing a FedEx dealine for mailing their closing documents, we FINALLY got the call today at 1pm that the loan had been funded, the documents reviewed, and our names recorded as the proud new owners of this home!
yipppppeeeeee!
We're aiming for moving in on Labor Day weekend...hoping that gives us ample time to have the tile ripped up, replaced, and pretty much the whole house painted. oh -and a pool fence installed. :)

I'm going to ask our painter if he can paint the kids' rooms while he's there. I wasn't going to do that before we moved in, but figure while I have a professional there I might as well. So now I have to obsess over more paint. :) The boys room should be fairly easy...the girls room is going to be pink again...but I didn't do a good job of picking out pink at the last house (it's a REALLY tough color to get right!) so I'm gonna be obsessing over pink for awhile. :)

10 comments:

keelstar said...

Yahoo!!!! Finally!!!! Thank you Jesus for their new home! I'm sure you will find the perfect pink too! Oh, and I noticed that you said "the boys" room! I love that! Maybe one day in the not too distant future, Andrew will have a brother to share his room! Love, Keely

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It's just beautiful.

Here is the pink we used in the nursery and now again we'll use it in AC's big girl room because, you're right~ pinks are hard! Benjamin Moore #1276. (Sorry I don't remember the name.) Check it out and see what you think. We tried a lot of other pinks, too!

Pam

Davene said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

What a beautiful home. It's wonderful to see how God has blessed you!

Jill said...

Whooohoooo! Congratulations! Though I don't understand why you wouldn't consider a Mongolian yurt. They use cement bases these days, so you wouldn't have to worry about tile colors. (And as you've seen from my travel pics, you can still have DISH tv!). *LOL* Seriously, so happy for you guys!

Don and Be said...

Yes!!! Enjoy the new digs!

Jenn said...

Yea!!! So happy for you!! The house looks beautiful and the backyard to die for!!

And I'm with keelstar....I read "boyS" room and I did a double take!!! You've GOT to let me know if something is a brewin'!! :o)

Hugs!
Jenn

Jeanette said...

Well this is certainly a long time coming! Congrats!!! I noticed too you talking about the "boys" room!!! A quiver full indeed! Can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for your family!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Congratulations! You will be SO glad you had the rooms painted once you are in there! I hope your move goes smoothly.

~Lynn

Robin said...

Boy(s) room???? Did I read that right?

congrats on the house. I don't envy you having to move though.. UGH!

keelstar said...

Look what I started!!! I know that you aren't adopting now, but love the way you said "boys" plural! When the time is right, if it's God's will for your family, then He will reveal the who & where your little boy is!! Didn't mean to start something, and boy did I ever! :) Keely

 

  © Blog Design by Blogs For BabiesClick Here for your new Design! 2007

Back to TOP