please pray for my sister and family. As I type this at 8pm Thanksgiving night, my sister, her hubby, her oldest daughter and now her 2 youngest sons are 8 hours into a 17.5 hour flight from Ethiopia to the States. Once back on US soil, they have a nearly 12 hour layover before they can get on the 5 hour flight home.
Please pray that all 5 of them get sleep on the flight. And also, that they would somehow be allowed to catch an earlier flight home instead of sitting in an airport for an entire day. Can you imagine?!
Thanks!
I will hopefully have a wonderful update to share by this weekend..with pics of our newest family members. :)
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my I can't even imagine a 12 hour layover. I did 5 and it was hard. I will certainly pray for an earlier flight!
~Lynn
Oh Goodness! I can't imagine the excitement/tension you and the family are feeling! I think I've check yours and your sisters' site 100 times since they left. I'm sure a full spectrum of emotions are being felt right now. Please share any news as soon as you can. Thank you.
12 hour layover! - Hopefully, the airport has sleeping compartments available. We had 6 hours in Tokyo on the way back from China and the compartments were calling our name.
What a wonderful Christmas it will be for Joy's family with the addition of Jeremiah & Josiah! This will be our first Christmas with Joanna Mei. Our hearts are overflowing with joy this season.
Happy Holidays and the Peace of Christ to your family and loved ones.
D, B, & JM
Post a Comment