Friday, August 14, 2009

I JUST LOVE THIS BOY


sand and all. :)

6 comments:

Robin said...

Can you say FUN !!!

awaitingmissemily said...

I LOVE IT!! Sand is so much fun.

Shana said...

Oh, he's a cutie! He looks like he's having a great time. Great smile!

Amy Jo said...

That's awesome! We are a total beach family. When we first brought Sara home she FREAKED out if one grain of sand got on her...now she's a little bit more like your son. Don't you just love HEALING?!? :-) Hope you're having a GREAT weekend! Sweet blessings, Amy

a Tonggu Momma said...

Please just tell me that he didn't actually EAT any sand...

Davene said...

It looks like he's having a great time, but although I LOVE the beach, I don't think I'd want to lay face-down on the sand. :)

What a handsome boy he is with such a nice smile!!

 

  © Blog Design by Blogs For BabiesClick Here for your new Design! 2007

Back to TOP