We are ALL so excited. :)
John and I have wanted to take the kids back to Ohio to visit his family for quite some time now -and to be able to go in the Fall is just perfect (especially since we're still having 100 degree temps out here in the desert!).
What makes this trip even more perfect is that we get to spend Thursday night with a very dear friend of mine. Robin was one of my very first bloggy friends I met while we were paperchasing for Elizabeth. She and her family have graciously offered their home to us for the night (actually she offered it for the whole week but we're only staying the night! :) ). I haven't seen Robin and Maddy for nearly 18months so it will be GREAT to see them again!!
And the icing on the cake is that Saturday, John and I get to go to the OSU football game.
I'm just beyone excited that John FINALLY gets to see his Buckeyes play in person. :)
I'm sure there will be lots of pictures to share....I might even be able to blog while on vacation :)....so check back soon!
4 comments:
Sounds like fun!! Have a great week. Emily and I will be up north next week too. We are going to IL to stay at my cousins.
Have a Fun & Safe trip!
;)
We loved having you! Bummer that it rained during the game but looked like there was still an amazing turn out. (of course it would though because Buckeyes are TRUE fans) I can't wait to hear what the two of you thought...
Come visit again anytime. :0)
I hope you're having a wonderful time on your trip!
Post a Comment