
the kids, led by Andrew, have decided to "donate" all of the $$ they earn from doing their chores towards a certain endeavor. the $$ is being collected in a baby bottle. :)

Becca with our 2 most recent garage sale finds....she is rocking her new baby boy in her new recliner rocker...both the baby and the rocker were found just this weekend and fit perfectly into what is going on around here. :)
9 comments:
Tell Becca we have a few tiny diapers left over for her baby. Ok - gotta laugh in good fun - I clicked on the picture to see her baby doll and I saw her reclined with her pants unbuttoned - like she is really relaxed and just ate a turkey or something (I know she probably just forgot to button, but it was so cute) - So funny we were laughing out loud.
I knew it! I wish I was right there with ya.
So cute. Excited for you guys. Are you doing your garage sale soon?
Ok...Steve said I should revise my comment :P We'll keep in touch via email. Can't wait to watch your journey unfold!
Hugs!
Jen
I love your hints!!! Too cute. I am so excited for you all and can't wait for details!! I love it the the children donated their chore money.....what great kids!!!!
Well, based on what you've written and the pictures you've shared, I'd guess that somewhere in Africa tonight, there is a most blessed little boy who will soon be united with his forever family! :)
I'm eager to hear more as you have time to share...
Very Cool !! I can't wait to watch it all unfold!
We'd do it again, except China says we're too dang (that's Chinese, isn't it?) old. Wishing you peace and patience during the new paper chase. This is going to be a wild ride. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
Post a Comment