My baby boy turned 6 on October 14th.
I can't believe he's getting so old! :)
We had a little party for him at home with just us on the 14th, and then the following Sunday we had grandma & grandpa and auntie, tio, and the cousins over.
pics from his actual birthday
I can't believe he's getting so old! :)
We had a little party for him at home with just us on the 14th, and then the following Sunday we had grandma & grandpa and auntie, tio, and the cousins over.
pics from his actual birthday
pics from his "big" birthday party
the boys found one of Andrew's light sabers. :) Josiah loved it...see the expression on Jeremiah's face? I don't think he was too thrilled his brother had it!
my sister had done french braids in her little girls' hair so while she was here, she did Becca's and Elizabeth's hair the same way. It was TOO cute!
I know this is late, but didn't want Andrew and his birthday left out. :)
Andrew-bug,
I love you so much. You are such a sweet little boy.
I love how much you love your sisters...and how you are always playing with them....even if it's "mommy's and daddy" and not "boy" things.
I love how much you love learning.
You really are a smart little guy and I love seeing you "get" what you are being taught.
I love how much you love your sisters...and how you are always playing with them....even if it's "mommy's and daddy" and not "boy" things.
I love how much you love learning.
You really are a smart little guy and I love seeing you "get" what you are being taught.
Most of all, I love seeing your understanding and love for God grow.
I pray that you will continue to fall in love with your Savior and that you will follow hard after Him ~that you will be a light.
I love you son.
love-
mommy
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Andrew! I can't believe he's 6...he's growing up too fast! I love the picture with Elizabeth leaning on his shoulder.
~Lynn
Happy Belated Birthday to Andrew! I hope he enjoys his alone time with Dad, not having to play "mommy and daddy" for a couple days. :)
Happy Birthday Handsome!
Post a Comment