learning to ride their bikes without training wheels!!!!
Last Thursday Becca proclaimed she wanted daddy to take the training wheels off the bike so she could ride like Andrew. We were SHOCKED! It's just so out of character for her...she isn't brave like that.
John said she had the best attitude about it even though she isn't all that gifted in bike riding right now. :)
Sunday afternoon John had the kids playing outside and Becca wanted to try some more...so John was helping her. I guess Elizabeth wanted to try and she took to it easily.
We knew Elizabeth would do well...she seems to be the most athletic of the group...and she's the most fearless!
if you watched the videos, you saw Becca is QUITE wobbly...and Elizabeth is a natural at it.
We're still a bit amazed at how beautifully Elizabeth can balance given she only has the one ear for equilibrium. She only rode the bike 10-15 minutes...she's doing pretty darn skippy for such a short time. We're betting a few more lessons and she'll be riding around the cul-de-sac with Andrew. Rebecca will need a few more lessons :) but she'll get there.
6 comments:
good exercise for JOhn too! :)
Oh the memories watching that brings....Em was our most advanced bike rider, learning to ride her cute LITTLE pink bike at fairly new 3 years of age.
Your girls looked great, and soon they'll be peddling all on their own.
i love it! i remember those days. thanks for sharing!! hugs and kisses to all...love auntie paula
Hey there. Thank you soooo much for your prayers. We are feeling them. :)
how fun! my oldest learned to ride her bike this summer without training wheels... such a big moment!
Hey!! I hardly ever have time to check in and most of the time when I do, I don't comment! I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and your family! Can't wait to see what happens with your family in TwentyTen! :)
Hugs!
Jenn
Post a Comment