Friday, March 19, 2010

JUST BECAUSE

pictures from the last few days...just because :)




school time the other day


I was informed it was "princess school". :)

a mommy always has to have her baby close by :)


this is my "command central" right now...I did the same thing when we were anticipating travel for Elizabeth.

the bags on the left are clothing for the kids/young adults at the YWAM Children's Home where Bruk and Eyob have been the last few weeks

the bed is full of things I'm collecting to take with us for us

bins on the floor are now put back away in the garage-this past week I switched out winter for summer clothes in the kids' closets. It's now consistently in the 80's here...bye bye pants and sweaters -hello shorts and flip flops!


how every night ends...John reads stories and then they have prayer time

6 comments:

Rachel Sarah said...

That last picture is the CUTEST! Blessings on these last days of preparation!

Chris and Sarah said...

LOVE the first picture!!!

I'm so excited your starting to pack now.

Pam said...

Great photos. I loved them all. Especially the last one. So very precious!

Shana said...

Your kids are so cute!

Jill said...

I love that pic of the kids praying on their knees with John - can he come help Mallory sit still for prayer? =p The pic and caption for Becca & her baby is sooo sweet! Can't believe you're packing to travel soon! In some ways, doesn't it seem like it wasn't that long ago we were agonizing over what to take to China? I'm so excited for you guys!

Jeanette said...

Love the pictures! I LOVE how Andrew and Becca are sitting on phone books during school time! I remember doing that when I was a kid!!!

 

  © Blog Design by Blogs For BabiesClick Here for your new Design! 2007

Back to TOP