I work as a flight attendant for Southwest Airlines ~and Southwest and SeaWorld have been long time friends and partners (I'm sure you've seen the 737's that look like Shamu right?!)....so for fun, Pete and Penny came to our flight attendant lounge today!
A friend of mine from church, who also happens to be a flight attendant, brought her kids too ~a ton of fun for 6 kids and 2 mommies!
5 comments:
The Stephen's family is looking GOOD with those penguins! Biruk's comment was classic, "I really like penguins." (lots of experience with penguins, I'm sure!)
Thanks for a fabulous time today. Loved it...
How COOL is that?????
Laughing. When I first started to read your post I thought, "What are they doing with penguins at their house?" haha!
Looks like an incredible time! Thanks for sharing.
How fun!
How fun! Glad i got to see pictures of your adventure. When you mentioned it, I actually envisioned them bringing in snow too - I am airhead sometimes! Talk in a few weeks! Thanks for everything!
Post a Comment