Saturday, February 26, 2011

ANDREW-BUG

why in the world do they have to keep growing up?
I love this boy to pieces.
and this precious little man has hit a few milestones in the last few weeks. :)

see that big ole gap in his smile now?!
my sis was able to pull one of his top teeth out this past week-man that tooth was loose for a LONG time! In fact, it was hanging by the teeniest of threads...it was literally hanging out of the gum on one side!

If you can click on the pic and blow it up, you can see the other top tooth is about to do the same thing -it's quite loose as well! That one will be gone in a few weeks too I'm sure.
and my little math whiz is working on 2nd grade math already.

he finished 1st grade math on 1/21 and started 2nd grade math on 1/24.

he just really "gets" math. and he's good at it.

I love to see him excelling at something he enjoys!



No comments:

 

  © Blog Design by Blogs For BabiesClick Here for your new Design! 2007

Back to TOP