I just love the picture. She is so beautiful. About the piggy tails... it is just a beginning ... next time she will have 3 ... next day 4 - I know something about it LOL!!! I love piggy tails! KJ
We originally set up the blog to chronicle our daughter's adoption from China. Now it has become a way for friends and family to stay updated on our crazy lives. God has blessed us immensely with 4 wonderful kiddos -now 2 by the miracle of adoption!
12 comments:
Wow! I can't believe E is wearing piggy tails! She is adorable! Her hair is getting so long now!
Oh my goodness!!! She's getting so big and I love the pigtails!!!
Love those piggies!!!!!!
Pam
those are some amazing pigtails!! I just love piggies too!
How cute!!
She's just beautiful! We're not far behind I hope!
~Lynn
She IS cute or what! Wishing you a wonderful holiday weekend.
D&B
yes she is!!
She is so cute and getting prettier every day.
She is so beautiful! Dominic wanted to know why her piggies are pointing down - Catia's just stick straight up! I thought that was too funny!
I just love the picture. She is so beautiful. About the piggy tails... it is just a beginning ... next time she will have 3 ... next day 4 - I know something about it LOL!!! I love piggy tails! KJ
Oh my goodness!! Could she be any cuter!! What a doll!!
Post a Comment