just wanted to give y'all a heads up to check back soon...I'm hoping to be able to update with some photos in the next couple of days. Almost 3 weeks ago we took a quick trip out to LA to visit John's family so I have a few pics from then as well as some from just around here. :)
PRAYER REQUEST: as most of you know, my sister is adopting 2 boys from Ethiopia. They leave tomorrow..Thursday!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!! BUT -please pray..for all the normal stuff you pray for for an adoption trip-safe travel, attaching and bonding,etc...but please add this to your prayers -there has been an "outbreak" of sorts of chicken pox and scabies in the boys' orphanage. My sister is very pregnant. :) AND they have 5 kids waiting at home. Neither of these highly contagious things illnesses would be welcome in their family. Please pray God spares Josiah and Jeremiah from both scabies and the chicken pox...and that my sister and the baby in her womb stay safe and healthy.
7 comments:
Wow, it's time already?? I know you, and they are on cloud 9! I will be praying for them. I hope you post updates.
~Lynn
Praying!!!!
I'll join you in praying for their healthy and safety.
Blessings,
Lea
Oh my goodness! I can't believe they are leaving tomorrow!!! I will be praying! I can't wait to follow their journey, will she be updating her blog while they are gone?
We will pray for them. I think your sister is a very brave woman... God bless them!!! I hope you are doing fine. I wish to see you and Lynn one day. Wish you the best! KJ
Wow - tomorrow?! Oh wait, that's today 'cause I'm behind. Will definitely be praying - I know you're excited for them and can't wait to meet your nephews, too!
Good morning
I am Chris , JOy's friend from the Zambia program.
I have been following your blog since you traveled to China. :)
I was wondering if you had any news from Joy in Ethiopia . Keep thinking about them and wondering if everything is ok .
Thanks and have a great day
Post a Comment