he's SO excited about taking his "sports class"!
the girls are signed up for gymnastics...but that doesn't start 'till February. :)
it was only about 4pm-but the 2 older ones wanted their pj's on to enjoy the fire.
2 going on 16!
she was supposed to be putting her jammies on, but we found her sitting in the living room, sitting on a box, talking on her cell phone. :)
swimming on December 8th.
don't worry -this is about as far as Andrew got. The water was 50 degrees. :)
as soon as John walked in the door that day, Andrew and Becca asked to go swimming -why, I don't know. So John and I looked at each other and said "sure, but you're going on your own!"
all 3 kids got their suits on, John pulled the cover back and grabbed the camera. :)
Elizabeth was smart enough to stand back and watch the other 2 -and consequently never got in!
Becca got in on one step and then got out. Andrew actually got in to his waist before he freaked out that he was too cold!
a beautiful desert sunset.
God loves to delight His people in even the small things~such as painting something so beautiful for us to admire~and give glory to Him.
6 comments:
Too sweet!!! I love the idea of swimming in Dec!!
Merry Christmas
Becky, Donnie, and Emily
I LOVE the pic of Andrew and Becca admiring the tree - it looks like it should be in a magazine or picture book. Too precious!
Dominic took that sports class in the fall and absolutely loved it!! Tell Andrew he'll have tons of fun.
Yea for Andrew! He is going to love his sports class and have a place to put all of that "boy" energy!!! I love all the pictures you posted, the one by the tree...classic. The one with Elizabeth "talking" on her cell phone, well that one is just too cute! Hope you all are doing well! Love you and miss you!!!
Great photos, Jeanette. I love the one of the kids by the outdoor fireplace. Life looks busy and fun at your place!
Pam
OK Love Love Love the pix of the silhouette of the kids by the tree!
Stop by and say HI on Christmas Eve it you can!
Merry Christmas
Sheri
Post a Comment