Wednesday, December 3, 2008

YET ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!

If you've followed my blog for a time, you've seen me post about my friend Carrie and her husband Jacob who are serving in China in a foster home. Carrie's blog is Signs of Hope. In honor of her 200th post and 30,000th hit on her blog, she is giving away this charm that says "hope" in Chinese.

Please take a moment and visit her blog, and bookmark it. She is an amazing writer and so beautifully writes about the children they care for and even more beautifully about our Savior who created and loves these precious kiddos so much more than we ever could.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey Jeanette,

The funnel cake was so easy. I linked the recipe in the blog above the picture. It was good. Not exactly like at the fair or Six Flags, but good for an at home version.

I read part of your sister's blog the other day. I'm in awe! 8 kiddos...she's my hero!

Hope you're doing well!
Jen

 

  © Blog Design by Blogs For BabiesClick Here for your new Design! 2007

Back to TOP