Wednesday, June 3, 2009

QUICK CLARIFICATION

I've had a couple people ask "you took your kids on a seven mile hike ?!"....no. it was .7 or point 7 miles or 7/10ths of a mile. :) so 1.4 miles total round trip.

I didn't realize the "." wasn't obvious. :)

I'm really not that mean of a mom to make my kids -ages 3, 4, and 5, walk 14 miles and refuse to carry them! :)

5 comments:

littlemomentsinaz said...

That was a great explanation...I caught the "." and naturally assumed you would not take them on a 14 mile hike.

Jill said...

LOL What, you don't believe in Boot Camp for pre-schoolers? =p Too funny!

Davene said...

That's funny! :)

awaitingmissemily said...

Yes, I did think that you went 14 miles!! But I thought, "Wow, what great troopers you have!!!" You are a great Momma.

Shana said...

When I first read the post I was quite impressed and incredulous at the same time. :) Then I thought, "No, that couldn't be right." and discovered the extra little point in there. Too funny.

 

  © Blog Design by Blogs For BabiesClick Here for your new Design! 2007

Back to TOP