Tuesday, August 4, 2009

LOTS O'SWIMMING GOING ON

Last week, my sister's pool was finally completed and they invited us over TWICE to swim.




The first time was to play in the water AS the pool was being filled, the second time for a belated b-day party for Jacklyn.




baby Jameson is getting SO big!

look at both of these boys -Jameson above and Jeremiah below -such BIG brown eyes. :)





playing in the "deep end"

that's ALL 11 kids in there at 1 time too!












then we got to come back to play last Sunday to celebrate Jacklyn turning the big "5".:)






look at that face! :)








we had lots of floatation toys as well as a few life jackets to keep us adults sane! watching so many little ones in the water is tough -not that floatation devices are a reason to NOT watch the kids, but it certainly helped us!













Josiah got the biggest kick out of splashing and splashing!






lots of diving going on!





yes, that's Elizabeth jumping off the diving rocks too.




daredevil!























*I had a video of Elizabeth jumping into the pool -but it wouldn't load/process...will have to work on that later. :)**

6 comments:

trina said...

I love swimming pics! So fun. Just watched the video of her copying you. so cute. She is such a pretty girl. I'm happy you are seeing improvement. And sooooo happy to see that you are planning another adoption! trina

Shana said...

looks like so much fun. we are itching to get a pool too.

Katrina said...

What a great party! I want to have a pool too...buuuuuu. But my boss said no , that means no!!! Good to see you again. Katrina

awaitingmissemily said...

Looks like lots of fun!!! Cousins are so much fun

Don and Be said...

Fun times in the pool! Thankfully, we have access to several pools at friends' homes. The blistering heat in Central Fla is unbearable. Joanna Mei passed her "Safe Start" drownproofing class at the YMCA. SHe now has a tee shirt saying "I don't need a flotation device ... I AM one."

Davene said...

This looks like so much fun! What a great idea to let them play in the pool while it was being filled. I really like the diving rocks--so pretty!

 

  © Blog Design by Blogs For BabiesClick Here for your new Design! 2007

Back to TOP