Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MUSEUMS

on the 18th and 19th of May I took the 4 little kids to our city's science and children's museums.

Andrew, Becca,and Elizabeth have been to them before with grandma, but it was mine and Biruk's first trip. :)





Elizabeth and Biruk designing their own floor plans






flying an airplane







the boys scooping ice cream for us




painting the castle


craft time

and my own little coffee barista!
He helps me make my coffee almost every morning (with my supervision of course!).
All I have to do is get the coffee out and he runs to get the step stool and then he knows exactly how many scoops to put in and what buttons to push after he fills it up with water. :)

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Looks like such a fun day at the museum! I love the picture of Biruk making coffee! Too sweet!

 

  © Blog Design by Blogs For BabiesClick Here for your new Design! 2007

Back to TOP