it's getting warm enough to swim!!
or as Biruk would say "za swim mom YAY!!!"

Biruk will sit on the first step ONLY and splash around and put his head in the water ~but he will NOT go in any further...no way no how.
for now, that's totally fine. We'll let him get adjusted and then take him in with us. We'll probably have him wear the "muscles" or a life jacket for quite awhile to build up his confidence level.

I love the above pic -it is SO Biruk's personality....that giant smile of his!





we were told most Ethiopians don't really like sweet things and we should stay away from dairy too...apparently Biruk didn't get that memo. This boy could eat ice cream for every meal!
The 3 of them chose ice cream bars for their after dinner treat the other day ~I think they're enjoying them. :)
1 comment:
I bet it won't be long before he's jumping off the side of the pool and swimming along side of the kids! I remember when you posted videos of Elizabeth learning to swim and jump in. Can't wait to see Biruk doing that too!
Post a Comment