John commented the other day that I hadn't posted here in a LONG time..and he's right..I haven't. :)
nothing is wrong...we've just been so busy...and the busier life gets, the more behind in posting I get...which makes the task of "catching up" much more daunting.
I have so many posts to do...finish Andrew's birthday (from October -oh my!), Halloween, our BIG family trip to LaJolla for my cousin's wedding, Thanksgiving, Biruk's 6mo home post...and of course Biruk's readoption.
see why I'm so behind?! :)
I'm going to be working on these posts this week....mainly so when I print the blog out into scrapbook form we'll have the memories...but if you're interested, please keep checking in on us as you should have lots of new posts to read thru this week!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I've missed you. :)
Funny, I have gone to leave you an e-mail 4 or 5 times telling you I miss reading your updated blog. It keeps me up to date on all of you when I don't see you often enough! I check often:) xoxox
Yaay! I've missed you too.
Chris
And those pics from Cali are just beautiful of your 2 families. I saw them on Joy's f/b
I was wondering about you :)
Post a Comment