I wanted to give a little "shout out" to these 2 books.
the first one is the one I do every morning with them. It's based on the catechism. There is a little story that is based on 1-3 points of the catechism and it obviously enforces those points.
The kids have learned several of the points of catchecism already ie:
The kids have learned several of the points of catchecism already ie:
who made you? God
why did He make you? for His own glory
it is amazing how much biblical truth even little ones can learn and understand.
the second one is by the same authors...each little story has a verse it re-enforces..and the verses start with the letter of the alphabet..ie:
the second one is by the same authors...each little story has a verse it re-enforces..and the verses start with the letter of the alphabet..ie:
A is for A soft answer turns away wrath....and then there is a practical story putting that verse into action.
This has been such a handy book to have for me as well -we are all learning Bible verses and practical ways to live them out.
This has been such a handy book to have for me as well -we are all learning Bible verses and practical ways to live them out.
I HIGHLY recommend these books if you have littles around. We started reading them last year so Becca was 3 and Andrew 4..and they understood even then. Now that they are nearly 4 and a tad over 5, they really "get" it.
3 comments:
My sis has Big Truths for Little Kids. She LOVES it!
I second your recommendation~ we have both books and LOVE them.
Thank you for your recommendation! :) I will have to check them out. Hoping you are doing well. Now that our adoption is final, I am hoping life will slow down. :) Maybe we can get together and share adoption stories. :) I will email you soon. :)
Post a Comment