i'm thinking of trying to do this next week when I have to go to work. :)
My family thinks the fact that I'm white and have no rhythm might be a hindrance! :)
I'm so blessed to work for a company that allows its' employees to have a little fun at work.
Monday, March 23, 2009
THAT'S MY AIRLINE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Steve and I both just cracked up watching that! Too funny!
That's great! We've had some interesting flight attendants on SWA before...it makes it way more fun!!!
Love it!!! I sure wish you guys would fly to CLT!!!! We actually had some flight attendants like that a few times when we flew Alaska Airlines years and years ago. Loved watching those guys in the first few rows of seats...they are the least likely people to keep a beat! awesome!
Darn right you don't get that on United Airlines!!!
I love that guy and he makes me want to fly Southwest.
Okay, that was awesome! Thank you for posting that video on your blog! I am laughing out loud as I type this! Go SWA!!!
What fun! I've flown with SWA before and had great flights! We sang the 'Mickey Mouse' song in the terminal before boarding our flight to Orlando. Oh yah, that's the best way to start a trip to Disney!!
How Funny!! Make sure you video it WHEN you try it! LOL
~Lynn
Always love southwest. Had the best flight attendants on several late flights from Vegas... Kept us all laughing and having fun even if we didn't win... You guys keep up the good work!!!! Linda
Ok, seriously... I will buy a ticket to wherever you fly just to see you do that! hehe! Make sure you tape it if do something!
Thanks for sharing.
That's hilarious! :)
Just popping in again to let you know that I gave you an award on my blog. I'm not sure if you're into awards or not--if not, that's fine; no pressure at all from me. :) Regardless, I want you to know how much I appreciate your blog, especially the way you share all aspects of life: the good, bad, funny, hard, etc. Thanks!
That was cute! I love SWA!
Post a Comment