Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA-BOO!



My baby girl is growing up into a beautiful young lady :)
Here are some of my favorite photos of the last 4 years with our precious blessing.





Rebecca was the recipient of Andrew's first kiss....we had trouble getting him to kiss anyone...so it was extra special when his new little sister got the first "real" kiss. :)



My spunky 1 year old!







her 2nd birthday. she looks so similar to today, only she looks so much more baby-ish here.


1 of my all time faves of daddy and his 2 kiddos (while we waited for Miss Elizabeth)



my sweet 3 year old





I've decided to do a little photoshoot with each kid on their b-day.

As you can see by this first pic, little Ms. Birthday girl was none too enthused about having her pic taken. :)

it didn't take her long to warm up though. :)

And how did Becca get to start her birthday?

by going to the local drugstore's medical clinic for mommy :(
not a fun way to start her day, but I figured it'd be best if mommy finally got some medicine for her sinus infection so she could be a pleasant mommy, especially on Becca's birthday (I've been rather cranky the last 5 days!).



we then ran to T*rget to get a few things...and of course I let them get some popcorn. :)
For dinner, she has asked for "China food"...and since I've been under the weather, we're just going to go out instead of me making some here at home.

Her main party will be this weekend with cousins and grandpa and grandma. She gets to share her birthday party this year with her bigger cousins -Janae and Julia! :)


I'll post more birthday pics after tonight's dinner and little family party. :)

Rebecca Anne,
4 years ago God blessed us with you, a tiny baby girl.
I remember the doctor saying "it's a GIRL" and me thinking.."but I don't know what to do with a girl!"

You have brought such a sense of joy and laughter to our family.
You have such a sensitive spirit, especially when it comes to animals and babies.
You crack us up when you walk around chewing gum, "talking" on your cell phone, wearing your flip flops...just gives us a glimpse of what is to come in about 10 years. :)

I can't imagine our lives without you sugar.
I love you so very much.
love-
mommmy

15 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday to Becca! I love seeing her in all of the clothes that are now in Carly's drawers...And, my favorite picture is the one with her arms over her chest. Isn't that so much more her? (and Casey, for that matter) Gotta love those preschoolers. Hope you feel better, Jeanette...xoxo

Jeanette said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA!!!!!!! I hope you have a super special fun and fantastic day! Your mommy has told us so many wonderful things about you and how special you are! God has such a special plan for you and I know your mommy and daddy are so very proud of you!

Jeanette, I hope you feel better for this weekend! Sinus infections are no fun! I loved the pictures you posted. She looks just like she did when she was born...you can definitely tell it was her! So adorable!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Happy birthday, Becca-Boo!!!!! Four is grand, or so says the old lady Tongginator, who turned five a couple of weeks ago.

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Becca. Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

What special pictures. I just love looking back over baby pictures!

Katrina said...

Let's celebrate!!! Happy birthday sweeet Becca!!! She was so cute when she was a baby!!! You probably miss those days when she was so tiny. KJ

keelstar said...

Happy Birthday Becca!! We will never forget your birthday since we share our anniversary on the same special day!! May God continue to bless you as you enter your 4th year! :) Keely & the girls

Pam said...

Happy Birthday, darling Becca! You are such a lovely little girl!I hope your birthday is extra special!

Jeanette, I hope you are feeling better soon!

Today was Will's 18th birthday. Where does the time go? Sigh....

C's Mom said...

So cute. Happy Birthday to your beautiful Becca.

Jill said...

Happy Birthday, Becca! We can't wait to meet you sometime! I hope your parties are super fun!

LOL to that first bday pic - I LOVE that look on her face! hee, hee But the "warmed up" one is so sweet, too. :)

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday sweet becca! you are precious and a true gift from the Lord. have a fun birthday celebration! hope you feel better jeanette. love, jennifer

Cara said...

Happy Birthday Becca!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Becca!!! Wishing for fun times and happy days for you this year... Linda

Matt and Lindsey said...

I hope you had a great birthday Becca! How fun that you share your birthday with your cousin Jeremiah and my Gilbert too! Lots of incredibly special children were born on March 24th! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Becca!

Will miss you this week - see you next Thursday!

 

  © Blog Design by Blogs For BabiesClick Here for your new Design! 2007

Back to TOP