Monday, January 11, 2010

LAST HINT

ANDREW'S PRAYER

Within days of bringing Elizabeth home, Andrew started praying for a younger brother.

We thought it was a phase.

It wasn't.

His prayer then expanded to "a younger brother and a brother just like me".

Then it expanded further to where he has been praying for at least 18months for "a younger brother, a brother just like me, and an older brother".

We always chuckled and told him "buddy -we can only do 1 at a time"...and he'd answer something along the lines of "I know, but I still want 3 brothers".

Andrew is getting 2 of his 3 prayers answered. :)

which 2 do you think it is?


I'm hoping to have time to at least give the basic details Tuesday evening -we meet with the pediatrician Tuesday around lunch and because the medical information is very basic I highly doubt there will be any cause for concern....but tomorrow is also our anniversary so John might prefer I spend time with him rather than the computer. :) At the latest, I'll update Wednesday morning. :)

6 comments:

trina said...

I love when God shares info with our kids first. :) Can't wait to hear the news and see pictures!!!

Pam said...

Ooooh, what a wonderful anniversary gift!

Jenn said...

My guess is a younger brother and a brother just like Andrew!

Can't wait to hear the details!

And happy anniversary!!!!

Jeanette said...

Andrew is one of a kind so I know there is no one out there "just like him"!

By the way, Happy Anniversary!!!!

Meliski said...

I have been following your blog for a few months and I just saw your link to Kingdom Kids in Spokane! My husband and I are intending to attend as well. I say intending, because I am still trying to get off work (I know, pretty last minute, right?) but I am confident we will be there. It will be fun to meet you! My husband and I had a 10 month old in March and we are working really hard to get him an older sister from Ethiopia. I love how small blogs (and adoption) make this big world of ours. Maybe we will see you there!

Melissa

The Porter Family said...

I found your website because we, too, are a YWAM Ethiopia family. We are waiting for our fingerprint appt. And then will be anxiously praying for a speedy referral of siblings. I am so excited to know which of the waiting children you are talking about. Happy Anniversary and congratulations!!

 

  © Blog Design by Blogs For BabiesClick Here for your new Design! 2007

Back to TOP