Monday, February 22, 2010

MARCH 5TH BABY!

about 2 hours ago I received a VERY unexpected phone call from our adoption agency rep.

it had been a rough morning for me...just lots of little things bringing me to the verge of tears

what our agency rep said made me cry the ugly cry and I'm sure she thought I was crazy....

she had just been given word that we have a court date for our boys.

MARCH 5TH.

as in NEXT FRIDAY.


This is HIGHLY unusual...to get a court date so soon. We were told to expect a court date 6-8 weeks out from the date it's given to us.


Please pray for us....that if it's the Lord's will, the boys' case will PASS court on the 5th. It isn't unusual to have your case delayed for numerous reasons.

Please pray for the family living with us. This unexpected news means they cannot stay with us as long as we had originally told them. We will need them to move 0ut within a few weeks, not months. Please pray that we found them housing VERY soon...AND affordable furniture (at least beds!).


I am simply stunned today. Stunned at God's goodness to give us this court date. Stunned that in 12 days I may be able to share my precious boys' pictures and be able to officially call them OUR sons!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smiling all over for you!

and here...

(((((HUGS))))


Chris M.

Kat said...

I just found your blog and, as a parent waiting for a court date for her twins, I TOTALLY know how excited you have to be! :) As we pray for a quick court date (literally sent out a prayer request today) we will be praying you pass quickly! AWESOME!!! God used your blessing to bring a greater hope to our family today! Prayers!!!!

Cara said...

So happy for you! You were on my heart this morning and I was praying for you. Glad you got good news!

awaitingmissemily said...

Awsome!! Can't wait to see the sweet faces!! Prays to heaven from Louisiana for you!!!

Rachelle said...

Just read your story on Project Chosen! Your daughter is beautiful! Two boys! WOW! Amazing!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

How did I miss this post until just now??!! Oh my gosh! I have wanted to call you but I know you have so much going on right now. I am praying for all of you!! And I'm so happy for you!

~Lynn

Meliski said...

YEAHHH!! Nathan and I are so excited for you guys! I can't wait to read the post all about your amazing trip to Ethiopia to pick up your boys and to see their smiling faces. I haven't seen them since they went off YWAMs site in January. Congrats you two, we are so happy for you.

 

  © Blog Design by Blogs For BabiesClick Here for your new Design! 2007

Back to TOP