just a quick post to let you know we are home...and it was SO good to hold each of the 3 kids we left here for 10 days.
we are exhausted from traveling 30 hours ...wish I could update more but just cannot.
we ask for your prayers...for each member of our family.
we are having enormous difficulty with Eyob. the details don't need to be made public, but pray for our wisdom and discernment in this area.
Biruk is doing fine...we are sure we will have issues with him, but so far he is doing fabulously and is starting to bond with me especially.
thanks so much!
~jeanette
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Welcome home! Praying for all of you as you adjust to being a family of 7.
I've been waiting for this post!! So glad I checked before heading off to bed. I will continue to pray for you guys and especially for the difficulties you are having with Eyob and for continued bonding with Biruk. Most of all, I will be praying for the most restful night's sleep for all of you and for you to wake up tomorrow with renewed energy to face another day. I'm so glad that you are home safe and sound! Praying for you!!
Welcome home!
Thank you for letting us know you are home. I've checked your site about 10 times tonight!
Thinking of you and Praying for you!
Chris M.
Please know I am praying for you all. thank you for being transparent with the challenges so we know what to pray for.
Praying for you guys - glad to hear you are home!
Glad you home! Praying.
Welcome home, friend. I know you must have been so ready to see A, B, and E. 10 days is a loooong time. Praying that Bruk continues to transitiion so well, and of course I am praing for your great difficulties with Eyob.
Welcome Home!!! I can only imagine how different your life must be right now. I'm praying for all of you.
~Lynn
Good you are home! Praying for you ! Katrina
praying, praying, praying.... boldly!
Welcome home! Praying for all the adjustments. Pictures soon?
Praying for you soooo much! Welcome home! Praise God you are finally together as a family of 7! May God fill you afresh with His Spirit and with all you need. God Bless you!
Jennifer
Post a Comment