it hit 91 degrees here today.
I saw it with my own eyes..the temperature reading on the billboard thingy of a local church.
I realize quite a few of my bloggy friends are WAY up north where you're still looking at snowdrifts and dreaming of warmer weather.
let me tell ya -91 degrees in February is TOOOOOO WARM!
it's supposed to cool off to the low-to-mid 80's in the next few days.
let me tell ya -91 degrees in February is TOOOOOO WARM!
it's supposed to cool off to the low-to-mid 80's in the next few days.
still too warm for me this time of year.
I like my 60's and 70's for as long as possible, cuz that keeps the 110+ weather further away. :)
we're wearing shorts and flip flops the rest of the week....which means I had to put self-tanner on tonight so I don't look too ghostly white tomorrow!
7 comments:
91!! Oh my. Wow, my hubby would love it. He wears shorts in the winter either way...and it's normally cold here. Yep, I would like 91. :)
Wow! That's hot! It's hitting 65 or so today but is supposed to be cold again by the weekend. Come on spring!!!
wow. and i was excited about our balmy 45 today. i really really really can't wait for spring. though i am glad we get a spring and don't have to go straight to summer like those of you in az.
OK, for once I'm not jealous of your weather. It's going to be close to 60 today and that's good for me. I would love it to be between 65-75 all year. I guess it's a good thing you have a pool.
holy moly! That is H-O-T hot!!! Especially in February! I'm sending cool breezy thoughts your way! At least you have a pool to ease those hot winter months!
That is to funny that you busted out the self tanner. I am assuming that everyone is healthy. I am just baring my ghostly white legs I don't care if I scare someone or not. Plus if you are checking out a pregnant ladies legs you have issues. Our backyard was reading 88 so it must be warmer where you are.
Sounds hot hot hot. I just got your email at my work email and sent you something from my yahoo account.
Ashley
www.alegacyofhope.blogspot.com
Post a Comment