today was Andrew's last soccer game of the "winter" season. He was SO excited to get a trophy. :) It's already very proudly displayed in his bedroom.
WISH she had told us her tummy hurt!
She started getting sick right before 1/2 time....because we only brought 1 car to the game, I couldn't take her home...so we had to just stick it out.
As soon as we got home I gave her a bath, put her in jammies, and laid her on the couch. She has slept off and on all day......sometimes getting up and moving to wherever we are, but not enough energy to get herself back to the couch.
poor baby.
she was able to keep a few sips of water and Gat*rade down tonight and even ate 2 crackers.
now John and I are taking bets as to who is the next victim of this stomach bug..and how long it will take to go thru the whole family.
I'm sure I'll get it-the last few days have been a whirlwind and I've been functioning on very little sleep.
I had to work on Thursday -getting up at 4:45am, getting to the airport by 6:30, then landing an hour late around 5pm...rushed home to make Andrew's soccer practice, home to feed the family, showers/stories, bedtime......then John and I stay up late to get paperwork done for Friday.
Because Friday was an all day meeting marathon for us. We left the house at 8am, dropped the kids off with my mom for the day, and headed an hour away to meet with our financial advisor...that meeting was 2 hours worth of head splitting information (we're new with this advisor so there is ALOT on our plate to get done/organized)..then a very quick lunch and then to a lawyer's office to set up our Living Trust and Will. That was a 4 hour meeting.
I'm meeting'd out! :)
Then we drove home in rush hour traffic, grabbed the kids, grabbed a quick dinner "to go" and opened our door at 7pm.
Although Friday was a really long, information packed, day, we are still so very glad we got everything done. We'd been wanting to set up our Trust/Will for some time now...and now we just feel "safer" knowing it's done and taken care of.
Then we drove home in rush hour traffic, grabbed the kids, grabbed a quick dinner "to go" and opened our door at 7pm.
Although Friday was a really long, information packed, day, we are still so very glad we got everything done. We'd been wanting to set up our Trust/Will for some time now...and now we just feel "safer" knowing it's done and taken care of.
**for those friends here in town that may be reading this....we'd love to recommend this lawyer ..his fees are about 1/3 of everyone else because he works out of his home -no fancy office to pay for and no assistants and such....and he KNOWS his stuff. He was quoting AZ Statutes verbatim to us.**
anyway....that's what's going on in our little world right now.
I'm off to get ready for bed because I'd better get sleep while I can. If this bug goes around the house, we're going to have some long days and nights. :)
7 comments:
Sorry to hear that Rebecca is so sick. I'll say a prayer that it passes by the rest of you!!
Cool trophy!
~Lynn
Praying the rest of you don't get sick! We've already had 2 of those virus' this season. yuck! Hope she is feeling better.
Poor Becca. This flu bug this year has been a real kicker~ :0(
I can't believe how much Andrew has grown up. He looks more like a boy now and so much less like a little boy/baby. Kinda makes you feel sick doesn't it.. It did me when I realized Seth was growing up.
Hope you can stave off this flu! Momma doesn't need to be sick!
Poor Becka!!! I had a stomach bug last week too... but kids did not catch it. There is always a hope!!! About your busy schedule... Can you do it??? Yes you can!!!
I will pray for you!!! KJ
Looks like Andrew had a haircut - lookin' cute. :) I'm sorry Becca's sick; I know it's not fun for either of you. M's got another round of a cold and has a very low grade fever today. The teacher's warned us they'd sent a few kids home last week as this is going around. I hope you manage not to catch it! Start guzzling the Sa*mbucol. :)
Poor little Becca! And definitely poor John, too! I hope your little one feels better soon.
Woah, I'm tired just reading about your days!!! I really hope this week has a more relaxed pace for you...and I especially hope and pray that the sickness is departing your house quickly!
Post a Comment