I'm home from church -am supposed to be resting...I'm sick with something. I thought it was allergies, but after 3 days with a fever and body aches that won't go away, I'm thinking it's more than just "allergies". John sweetly offered to take the kids to church so I could have some quiet time to rest. What a great hubby.
I thought I'd take the time to catch up from the last 2 weeks...so hope you're ready for lots of pics! :)
I thought I'd take the time to catch up from the last 2 weeks...so hope you're ready for lots of pics! :)
Last weekend we attended the annual fair that comes to our little suburb. The kids look forward to it every year. :)
sorry the next several have a red tint-we were under a big red tent for the petting zoo!
doesn't this face just scream, "puh-lease get me outta here!"?
this is an alpaca (if I remember correctly)
Andrew would scream and cheer on the pigs..and I mean SCREAM at them. it was hilarious!
Last Sunday we celebrated the 2 boys', Josiah and Jeremiah, birthdays. Josiah's b-day is said to be 3/16 and Jeremiah's is 3/24 (Becca's bday too!) so we did the 2 boys' bdays together and then next weekend we'll celebrate the 3 girls' birthdays (Becca and her 2 cousins Janae and Julia).
the 3 little girls all squished so they could sit together. :)
a friendly game of family football in my parents' backyard

apparently my dad didn't get the memo he needed a do-rag (is that how you spell it?!) on his head. :) 
if you're wondering what Andrew is doing -he's doing a little dance at the line of scrimmage there!
3 comments:
sorry you are not feeling well
Cool fair. Looks like everyone had a great time!!
Your sister looks great. I think if I were raising all those children I would look really old and tired.. lol. God has definitely blessed her with a special gift for children. :0)
I hate that you are still sick, but glad you took some time post all of those great pictures! The expression on Andrew's face, looking at E in the first picture is hilarious!!
~Lynn
What a wonderful family!! Love all the pictures. It's so nice that all the kids get along so long... Linda
Post a Comment