Thursday, January 21, 2010

GETTING READY & GOOD NEWS!

the "kids' room" closet -now with Large and X-Large clothing.

a bit surreal to see "E's" things hanging and on the shelf.
Didn't think we'd be seeing that size clothing in our house for another 3-5 years! :)

**don't worry -the closet hasn't been completely cleaned out. The craft boxes above, the pack-n-play, and the girls' Easter dresses will be moved out before the boys come home!**

over the Christmas break we started re-arranging the office/spare bedroom and the "school room". We still have some re-arranging to do but the school room is now the "kids room" -it will hold the kids' toys and all of their books along with "E's" clothes so that he can have privacy to change. We also moved the spare bed in here for now so that when "E" comes home he can sleep in here if he wants to get away from his 2 6yr old brothers. :)

**in case I didn't mention it, all 3 boys will share the same room for the first 6-12 months to help the boys adjust ..then if "E" wants his own room we'll move things around again**



now-for our good news.

the boys know about us!

last night we received updated pictures of them ~receiving our care packages!!

It's surreal to think they are looking at pictures of us -just like we're looking at pictures of them!

Please keep them in your prayers... they have some VERY big adjustments coming in the next weeks and months.

**for the record..this is our 3rd set of pics of the boys already! I cannot emphasize enough how absolutely WONDERFUL working with YWAM's Adoption Ministry has been. If you are AT ALL contemplating adopting from Ethiopia, PLEASE consider using them**

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

So excited for you and I'm so glad they boys received their package AND you have pictures of them with it! Praying for them today and this week. God has them in the palm of His hand.

Chris and Sarah said...

Wow, that would be weird hanging up big clothes.

Praying for the boys and your guys.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am really really close to going over to your house and searching for your pictures! You might not be able to post them, but that doesn't mean I can't find them!!

So happy and excited for you!

Chris M.

a Tonggu Momma said...

I'm glad they know about y'all now. Very exciting news!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

This whole post just gives me chills. Those clothes...it's so strange seeing them in your house! Your whole life is about to change!! :)

I'm excited that they have your pictures now. I know you are dying to know what they think!

~Lynn

 

  © Blog Design by Blogs For BabiesClick Here for your new Design! 2007

Back to TOP