there are two parts to our secret news.
the first part would be the news itself ~which is probably fairly easy to guess. :)
the second part of the secret are the details involved.
we've been praying over this secret for nearly two months now...yes, for two months. at first, the details even caught us off-guard...but the more we prayed, the more excited we have become.
and the more in awe of God I am.
I look back over the years and see how He has placed certain people and events and decisions into our lives to prepare us for this opportunity.
any guesses out there?!
we've been praying over this secret for nearly two months now...yes, for two months. at first, the details even caught us off-guard...but the more we prayed, the more excited we have become.
and the more in awe of God I am.
I look back over the years and see how He has placed certain people and events and decisions into our lives to prepare us for this opportunity.
any guesses out there?!
18 comments:
You're getting a new bunny? And, this one's coming from Ethiopia? The suspense is killing me. What if I called you? Would you tell me? xoxoxoxo
ps. will you be needing Carly's girl clothes back? Size 2T is pretty universal......
I'm guessing TWINS????
Haven't commented in forever!
I'm guessing a sibling group!!
Can't wait to find out!
John may have mentioned it to me at Thanksgiving football. If that's what it is, it sure is going to shake things up in your house. Can't wait to hear the news!
Dying over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No fur??? That means the chinese crested puppies have no hair. Yes I am joking. Are you pregnant??? Are you moving close to me??? Dying here in NY!!!!!!!!!!!
I have resorted to name calling. I am officially changing from calling you stinker to booger!
This is killing me too!
Twins or sibling group is my vote, but I have a strong feeling that either way you are going to be blessed with bottles, diapers, and booger sucker thingies in your house really soon!
Hot or cold???????
Chris M.
I'm not gonna guess for obvious reasons ;) but I wanted to let you know we are praying! Love you friend!
TWO kids!! Oh my. How long do we have to wait. :)
trina
So when are you going to tell us or give us more hints!?!? :)
You are going to drive people crazy!!! I'm sure your having wayyyyy too much fun doing this.
I found your blog on Katie's (Amazima). I haven't gotten past your 2 newest posts yet, but even I'm excited to find out the big news. :)
Big news!!!!! I cannot wait unti you post it! Didn't your mama tell you that it's not nice to keep secrets????? ;)
I agree, it's got to be 2 kids.
~Lynn
How much longer???
She is having too much fun with this! I can just see her giggling every time she looks at the comment section!
I can't wait!
Chris M.
Siblings.........but maybe older than younger?
Ok, the suspense is killing me. What ever it is, it sounds very exciting!!!! Can't wait to hear more.....
Post a Comment