Monday, June 7, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

John's birthday was Friday ~we celebrated by going out to his favorite BBQ place and then home for cake and presents!


this girly LOVES her BBQ -can you tell by her face?

Biruk eating his first BBQ pulled pork sandwich ~and loving it as evidenced by the "oh mom! wow! this one I like"





and then Sunday night John and I had our first "date night" in a LONG time....thanks mom and dad! For John's b-day, part of their gift was to watch the kids so we could enjoy dinner without them. :)

for those who may be wondering or concerned -Biruk has already learned grandma and grandpa's is a fun place to go. :) When I told the kids they were having dinner at grandma and grandpa's Biruk was the first to go crazy, running around yelling (and I do mean yelling!) "Grandma YAY!...Grandpa YAY!!! C'mon guys -we go!"

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Happy Birthday John! So glad ya'll could have a night out! Grandparents are such a blessing!

Davene said...

Are you sure there are enough candles on that cake? ;)

I like that picture of you and John. Hooray for date nights!

 

  © Blog Design by Blogs For BabiesClick Here for your new Design! 2007

Back to TOP