We had a gloriously beautiful Easter Sunday! The weather was perfect, we were able to go to church and worship together as a family (brought the kids into "big church" with us!), and then spent about 4 hours with my parents and my sister's family.
It was a wonderful way to celebrate our Savior's Resurrection Day!
It was a wonderful way to celebrate our Savior's Resurrection Day!
then lots more (below) at grandma and grandpa's house. :)
12 comments:
Love all of the pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time.
Oh my, cuteness overload in this post!! The girls are so beautiful and your little man, well Andrew is going to be a heart breaker! What a stud in his suit!!! The family picture of all of you is so great! Looks like you had such a wonderful time celebrating our risen Lord and Savior!!!
I love that first picture and your family picture. I need to print that first one and replace the one of just Becca and Andrew with that. You ought to put some of these on your wall - they are better than your professional ones.
I LOVE the pics, but my favorite is the family pic with all 5 of you! I'm so glad you had a wonderful Easter with your family!! :) Keely
Everyone looks so grand in their Easter finery! Glad y'all had such a blessed resurrection day!
What great pictures! The girls look so beautiful in their dresses and what a handsome little man Andrew is in his suit!! Love it!
Beautiful! I love the one of the girls!! Precious!!
What a gang! The kids are so adorable! Andrew always looks so mature - the big brother to his little sisters. The girls looked so proud of their new Easter dresses. And a great family picture to boot! Maybe your kids could come rub off on mine - trying to get a good Easter picture led to a very sore jaw for me when Mallory cracked it with her head butt trying to squirm away. =p What a beautiful family on a blessed day!
Beautiful! And I especially love the photo of the 5 of you.
The girls are so cute in their Easter dresses! All of these pictures are great!
You are blessed to live so close to extended family.
I can't even get a good picture of my two kids. They're not into smiling normally for the camera!
Great lookin' family, y'all!
Post a Comment