we're slated to hit 100 degrees today here in the desert.
102 is the actual forecast.
thankfully we're supposed to drop back down to the 80's by the weekend
but 100 is a smidge hot for April in my opinion. :)
102 is the actual forecast.
thankfully we're supposed to drop back down to the 80's by the weekend
but 100 is a smidge hot for April in my opinion. :)
6 comments:
Feelin' hot hot hot!
Yes, 100 is toooooooo hot for April! I'll be thinking of you as we enjoy our mild, breezy 73 degree temps today! This weekend we are in for a MAJOR warm up...looking at temps in the 80's!
Ok, ok, enough gloating. Love you! Take lots of dips in that beautiful pool of yours!
It's snowing here =(.
Oh, that is just WRONG for April. I think you need to plan another April visit to Charlotte!
We barely hit 40 today.. brrrr
I'm excited that we might get to close to 80 by the weekend though.
Yuck! Haven't y'all melted enough there yet? =p Although I'm tired of 30-40 degree jumps from one day to the next. I think we're actually going to have reasonable weather this week - from 70s getting up to 80s. Stay cool in your pool! :)
whooooo....dat's HOT!!
I hate to see August!
Post a Comment