Between your blog and Em's blog this week ya'll are driving me crazy. Glad I'm clued in a bit! I feel left out so I think I'm gonna share a big secret on my blog too....leave lots of hints and clues and make people nuts! Hmmmm, now I just have to think of a secret to tell! Ha! Love you friend...can't wait to hear the details!
We originally set up the blog to chronicle our daughter's adoption from China. Now it has become a way for friends and family to stay updated on our crazy lives. God has blessed us immensely with 4 wonderful kiddos -now 2 by the miracle of adoption!
14 comments:
Oh, you are BAD!
You? Are cruel! I LOVE it!
Are you taking after me? :) :) Can't wait to hear it on here, even though of course, my mom told me :)
What are you up to? I'm guessing and I hope I'm right!!!!!! It better not be a puppy. :)
Hooray!!! Can't wait for the details!
~Lynn
Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Do tell!!!
If you're pregnant, I predict it's a girl. :) or is it the other that I already have a good idea about? I'm enjoying your jelly right now. mmmmm....
You are a stinker!
Chris M.
Oh I hope it's what I think it is! Can't wait to find out!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... a hint? when can you tell?
I'm pretty sure I know it...and I'm hoping for email confirmation! :) (It would definitely brighten my cold/flu-spent week!)
Between your blog and Em's blog this week ya'll are driving me crazy. Glad I'm clued in a bit! I feel left out so I think I'm gonna share a big secret on my blog too....leave lots of hints and clues and make people nuts! Hmmmm, now I just have to think of a secret to tell! Ha! Love you friend...can't wait to hear the details!
People!!! First Emily, now You!!! I want to be next!!! I just can't wait dear friend!!! Tell me now!!!! I said NOW!
Post a Comment